RESCUED - To proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners
RESTORED - To bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair.
RELEASED - They will be called priests of the Lord. They will be named ministers of our God.
-Taken from Isaiah 61
Director of Development - based in the USA.
To inquire about a job description, please e-mail email@example.com
- God in a Brothel: An Undercover Journey into Sex Traffickingby Daniel Walker
- The Lucky One: A Chilling True Account of Child Sex Trafficking and One Survivor's Journey from Brutal Captivity to a Life of Freedom by Jenni Jessen (good friend of mine that lives and serves in Chiang Mai)
- Hands that Heal- http://faastinternational.org/hands-that-heal
- The White Umbrellaby Mary Frances Bowley
- The Urban Haloby Craig Greenfield
- Wired for Intimacy: How Pornography Hijacks the Male Brain by William Struthers
- Moral Revolution: The Naked Truth about Sexual Purity by Kris and Jason Vallotton
- The Naked Truth about Sexual Purity by Havilah Cunnington
- The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind and Body in the Healing of Trauma by Bessel Van Der Kolk
- Generous Justice: How God’s Justice makes us Just by Timothy Keller
- God of Justice: The IJM Institute Global Church Curriculum
- Toxic Charity: How the Church Hurts those they Help and how to Reverse itby Robert Lupton
- The Locust Effect: Why the End of Poverty Requires the End of Violence and Terrify No More both by Gary Haugen
- The Wounded Heartby Dr. Dan Allender (andHealing the Wounded Heart: The Heartache of Sexual Abuse and the Hope of Transformation)
- Mending the Soul: Understanding and Healing Abuse by Steven Tracy(andPrincess Lost book and journal)
- From Shame to Peaceby Teo Van Der Weele
- Rid of My Disgraceby Lindsey Holcomb